We ended Call for Speakers on June 17 and to our excitement we got over 40 presentations submitted to us and during this spring. The past weeks our Program Committee has been busy digging through all the submissions to find the best ones for the first edition of OpenStack Days Nordic and here is the complete list.
- Roger Ewert, Folksam, Daniel Gustafsson – City Network, Case Study: Compliant Cloud for finance and insurance
- Frank Weyns – Rackspace, Achieving success with OpenStack in Production
- Kapil Arora – Netapp File-share use-cases demos and more with OpenStack Manila
- Pino de Candia – Midokura Project Kuryr, Bringing SDN to Containers
- Bam Gobets – Hedwig, Using Software-Defined Storage to Architect A Multi-Datacenter, Multi-Protocol OpenStack Cloud
- Kim hindart – City Network, Configuring you OpenStack deployment to be compliant with GDPR
- Flavio Percoco – Red Hat, A walk to remember: Debugging a distributed system failure
- Salman Toor – SNIC SNIC Science Cloud (SSC), A National Cloud Infrastructure for Swedish Academia
- Jan Josephson – op5, Is monitoring needed in Openstack?
- Geoff Higginbottom – Canonical Automatic Recovery from OpenStack Failures using Nagios and StackStorm
- Nanuk Krinner – SUSE Rule breaker! – Upgrading an OpenStack Cloud while skipping a release
Keep en eye out for our announcements in the weeks to come and don’t forget to secure your tickets to the event.
The OpenStack Days Nordic program committee would like to direkt a special thank you to everyone who took the time to submit their proposals.
- Özgür Bal
- Andreas Månsson
- Stefano Cucchiella
- Christian Berendt
- Marton Kiss
- Nicolae Paladi