Your information is collected by the organisers of OpenInfra Days Nordic and the OpenStack Foundation.
Open Infra Days Nordics collects and processes your data for the sole purpose of this event and to be able to give you information about this and future OpenInfra Days Nordics events. Your information will not be shared with the event partners.
How we handle your personal information – Step by step
- Visiting our web page(s)
- Anonymous visitor data is sent to Google so that we can get a better picture of how our visitors interact with our web page and how our ads are doing.
- Signing up for our newsletter
- Your e-mail address is sent to Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/#3._Privacy_for_Contacts) so that we can send you information about the upcoming event and future events.
- You can opt out at any time.
- Purchasing of tickets/registering for an event
- Your information is collected by Attendify to handle your payment and to give us a list of attendees.
- Upon registering for the event, an account will be prepared for you in our event app (Attendify – https://attendify.com/privacy_policy/) which you may or may not activate. Please note that all event specific information will be primarily communicated through the event app.
- Your information will be transferred to and processed by Conference Badge (https://www.conferencebadge.com/privacy) so that we can print your event badge. The badge will contain a QR-code so that you can easily share your contact details with others.
- Video recording will occur and all event videos will be posted to Youtube and used in our social media channels, our web page and shared freely. We will also have a photographer at the venue who will take photos of the entire event. These photos will be posted to Flickr and will be used in our social media channels, web page and shared freely. If you wish to have any photo or part of video removed or blurred after the fact, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information gathered by the OpenStack Foundation
More about your attendee information
- Will NOT be shared with our event sponsors
- Will be sent to our vendors and handled according to the Privacy policies of each vendor.
- Will NOT be used by the event organisers other than for event-related matters.
- Some of your information will be printed on name tags which include QR codes for easy scanning on premise.
- You can easily opt out of sharing your details by declining others to scan your code at the event.
Code of Conduct
Please review the OpenStack Foundation Community Code of Conduct at https://www.openstack.org/legal/community-code-of-conduct/